Advanced and improved absolute paths decoding

Zubin Mithra zubin.mithra at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 15:50:25 UTC 2014

(resending with the correct sender email address, sorry for any confusion!)

Hey everyone,

Based on the valuable discussion above, I've written out a first draft
of the proposal for the ideas related to path decoding and structured
output.

Please find the initial draft here[1] -- any opinions and feedback
would be invaluable.

Thanks,
Zubin
[1] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SRbgSNkm4UWxsSF5rHiRpuZvQBSc6YCS9c6wL-TT--4/