[GSoC 2014] Working on a stuctured output for Strace

Marcin Grzywaczewski killavus at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 17:29:50 UTC 2014

Hello!

My name is Marcin Grzywaczewski, and I'm studying computer science on
University of Wrocław.

I'm very interested in working with Strace organisation within Google
Summer of Code 2014. It's a fantastic tool which I'm using often (it's
great when it comes to finding strange glitches on servers - like
waiting for a connecton infinitely).

I want to work on structuring output for Strace. But I think it's
advisable to contact my possible mentor first to talk about the scope of
the project and real objectives that lies beneath this proposal.

Do you have a time and energy to speak with me about it?

Thank you in advance!
Marcin Grzywaczewski