[GSOC 2014] multiarch testing

Edson Ticona xcr33d at gmail.com
Sat Jul 12 20:01:12 UTC 2014

Hi
I updated the script and changed the way the script calls the LTP
tests. I was using the LTP interface to call the tests but there was
no simple way to generate a strace output for each test. Now I the
tests are run directly and each strace test output is saved in a file.
I had to process the file that indicates the tests that are going to
be performed.