porting strace to Bionic libc

enh enh at google.com
Thu Feb 27 19:06:09 UTC 2014

On Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 3:42 PM, Dmitry V. Levin <ldv at altlinux.org> wrote:
> I've posted a patch that reimplements signal mask decoding without use of
> sigset_t.  It fixes this issue, but may introduce new bugs.  Please check
> whether it builds and passes sigaction.test in your environment.

works for me on arm strace tracing an arm binary and arm64 strace
tracing an arm64 binary, so please commit.

(it doesn't work on arm64 when tracing a 32-bit process, but that's a
separate issue. do you want me to send you patches in the style of
your stack_t patch from yesterday, or do you prefer to write the
patches yourself and just want me to let you know when i hit a struct
that differs between LP32 and LP64?)