[GSOC] Reliable multiarchitecture support

Edson Ticona edson.ticona at jro.igp.gob.pe
Wed Feb 26 13:19:38 UTC 2014

Hi

My name is Edson Ticona, I am going to start my master studies in
computer science in Universidade Estadual de Campinas, Brazil (I
already have been accepted). I am currently working on the Jicamarca
Radio Observatory in Peru. These months I have been working with an
application for particle simulation that was written to run in Mac and
I had to adapt it to run in Linux. I found strace really useful for
completing my task because the app used some Mac specific libraries
that I had to replace.
Looking for the ideas page I would like to work on the reliable
multiarchitecture support.
I have experience developing kernel modules and started to read the
strace base code and I would appreciate some feedback about what
additional documentation might be useful.
Thanks in advance.

Cheers