Whether I can get one list of Linux system call arguments and their type by strace?

Pengfei Sun shaotian330 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 23 20:54:08 UTC 2014

Hi Philippe,

I have contacted with the author of POP. He says POP program is still under
development and some features are still missing. Luckily, there is another
program 'parse-syscall-definitions<https://github.com/ssavvides/parse-syscall-definitions>'
in his github. This program works well.

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,