multi-arch testing plan

Philippe Ombredanne pombredanne at nexb.com
Wed Apr 16 18:36:31 UTC 2014

On Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 9:11 AM, enh <enh at google.com> wrote:
> is there a plan for improving testing? especially for multiple
> architectures and multiple personalities?

We are likely to have one GSOC student working on multiarchitecture
improvements, and tests are definitely part of it.

I would like to find a good host to ideally run tests continuously on
every commit, not only multiarchitecture but all tests.
The nature of strace makes this possibly a tad more complex than just
using something like Travis in order to emulate various archs and OS
combos and versions....

--
Cordially
Philippe Ombredanne