preparing for the next release

Masatake YAMATO yamato at redhat.com
Wed Apr 9 15:21:13 UTC 2014

I'm very sorry but I'm still working on it.

I've been doing two things:

1. bug fixing
2. improve libunwind cache and use it from strace
3. prepare elfutils backend, alternative to the libunwind

elfutils may show the better performance. However, I have no
time for working on it now. 2. also takes longger time than
I expected.

So, I'd like to submit bug fixing to the current implementation
as soon as possible.

Sorry again to be late.
Masatake YAMATO