preparing for the next release

enh enh at google.com
Wed Apr 2 16:43:29 UTC 2014

intel says i screwed up the struct stat64 change, and i think they're
right. i'll try to look at this today and get something that's right
for both x86/x86-64 and arm/aarch64.

(sorry for the delay in reporting this; i've was on vacation for two weeks.)

other than that, we've been running at ToT (though we're missing any
changes from the last two weeks; i'll rectify that today too), and
i've heard no other complaints.

On Wed, Apr 2, 2014 at 9:12 AM, Dmitry V. Levin <ldv at altlinux.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> There is quite enough good stuff accumulated in strace.git since v4.8
> to release a new version.  If you have pending patches to include
> before the release, please submit them.
>

> --
> ldv

Java i18n/JNI/NIO, or bionic questions? Mail me/drop by/add me as a reviewer.