Upcoming release in May

Chris Zankel chris at zankel.net
Mon May 6 22:30:20 UTC 2013

Hi,

Tested 6b03c9b5ced3d4f0d641443a73bd34ba481dbd1a for Xtensa. Builds fine
and runs some simple tests. However I found a couple of issues and have
sent patches to this list.
* We didn't retrieve enough registers from the kernel when we skip
registers to align 64-bit arguments to even/odd register pairs
* Xtensa doesn't mux ipc and socket subcalls.

I still need to set up an environment for 'make check' to run some more
comprehensive tests.

Thanks,
-Chris