[RFC] print stack trace after each syscall

Mike Frysinger vapier at gentoo.org
Wed Jul 3 16:58:27 UTC 2013

On Tuesday 02 July 2013 21:54:17 Luca Clementi wrote:
> Regarding PKG_CHECKS_MODULE I am not too convinced (although I must
> say that I am not an expert of autoconf).
> For example Ubuntu 12.04 the system libunwind7 and libunwind7-dev do
> not include the .pc files needed by PKG_CHECKS_MODULE.

looks like they're new to the 1.1 release.  you should still default to
checking the .pc files.  just add fallback logic to support older versions.

something like this untested snippet:
PKG_CHECK_MODULES([LIBUNWIND], [libunwind-generic],
	[CFLAGS="$CFLAGS $LIBUNWIND_CFLAGS" LIBS="$LIBS $LIBUNWIND_LIBS"],
	[... AC_CHECK_LIB fallback logic ...])
-mike