improper output when executing program via strace on armhf device

Rune Kjær Svendsen runesvend at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 18:45:59 UTC 2013

Just built 4.7 and it works like a charm. I've reported the following bug
in Ubuntu to get them to pull in stace 4.7 for Raring. So if anyone else is
experiencing this bug in Ubuntu, then please mark the below bug as
affecting you.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/strace/+bug/1103114

On Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 11:09 PM, Dmitry V. Levin <ldv at altlinux.org> wrote:

> On Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 11:00:32PM +0100, Rune Kjær Svendsen wrote:
> > Using strace 4.5.20-2.3ubuntu2 from Ubuntu 12.10.
>
> I'm sorry, but strace 4.5.20 was released in April of 2010, please try
> something more up to date, e.g. the latest release 4.7 or strace.git.
>

> --
> ldv

Med venlig hilsen,

Rune Kjær Svendsen