strace

MOUTAZ ALAZAB malazab at deakin.edu.au
Mon Jul 2 10:02:39 UTC 2012

Hello Sir, MAdam,

My name Moutaz Alazab I am PhD student at Deakin university in Australia. My research is how to get a list of the Android system calls that has been used by Malware applications, and get another list of the system calls that have been used by benign programs. Result, trying to build a detection engine based on the calls of system calls.

I am trying to install strace but it's not working, I am working with ubuntu. Would you please explain how can I get strace installed in my Pc.

Thanks,
Moutaz
Moutaz Alazab
PhD student