How about removing non-Linux code?

Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 20:53:04 UTC 2012

On 2012-02-22, Dmitry V. Levin <ldv at altlinux.org> wrote:

> Should we take into consideration that somebody might be taking new
> versions of strace and silently fixing them, even if it is quite
> unlikely and there is no evidence?
> I think we shouldn't.

Agreed.  If there _is_ somebody like that, and removing the code gets
them to speak up and send fixes, then that's a good thing.  If that
happens we can always put the fixed code back in.

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! PEGGY FLEMMING is
                                  at               stealing BASKET BALLS to