Release plans?

Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 15:33:44 UTC 2012

Are there any plans to release a new version any time soon?

[It's been almost a year since the last release.] I'm currently
distributing an SVN snapshot for our customers who want the ability to
trace I/O to a specific device or file, and have been asked several
times over the past year when that feature will be in an official
release...

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! MY income is ALL
                                  at               disposable!