What do you use to indent strace sources?

Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 17:47:36 UTC 2011

I've finished my first pass at displaying paths associated with file
descriptor arguments and filtering based on those paths.  I was
planning on posting diffs and requesting comments, but I can't figure
out what tool/options you use to format strace source code.  It
appears to be sort-of-but-not-quite linux style indentation.

I can post diffs now, but while working on the new features I ended up
running all the strace files through astyle to make them all
consistent with each other and with the emacs settings I use.  So the
diffs I can post at the momemnt would all be using Gnu style
indentation.

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! Should I do my BOBBIE
                                  at               VINTON medley?