I: approaching 4.5.20 release
Dmitry V. Levin
ldv at altlinux.org
Tue Apr 13 08:20:58 UTC 2010
On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 11:22:59PM -0700, Roland McGrath wrote:
> > Yes, it would be nice, but that change isn't quite obvious, and I have
> > only two days left. So, I'd rather postpone the change.
> Ok, that is entirely reasonable.
Frederik and Roland, I'm not sure that my changes to debian/changelog and
strace.spec files follow all effective policies in Debian and Fedora, so
please check whether the release commit at
is OK or it needs some tweaks before release.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 198 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Strace-devel