preparing to 4.5.19 release

Roland McGrath roland at redhat.com
Fri Sep 18 10:49:07 UTC 2009

> Done, please review:
> http://strace.git.sourceforge.net/git/gitweb.cgi?p=strace/strace;a=commitdiff;h=ldv/release
> I probably missed some noteworthy changes, feel free to add/correct.

Looks good to me!  Thanks!  Go ahead and merge it and we can add any
follow-on changes as needed.

Andreas, please look it over.  It also wouldn't hurt to do a round-up of
the open Fedora bugs, make sure the ones fixed in this release are
mentioned in the log so we close them with the Fedora update, and list here
pending ones not yet fixed so we can start tying those up after 4.5.19.

> I had to update debian/* files from strace_4.5.18-1.diff.gz prior to this
> change, see
> http://strace.git.sourceforge.net/git/gitweb.cgi?p=strace/strace;a=commitdiff;h=ldv/debian

Where is Frederik?  I'd asked him to push all debian/ updates to us as soon
as they are ready.

Thanks,
Roland