preparing to 4.5.19 release

Dmitry V. Levin ldv at altlinux.org
Mon Oct 12 20:36:43 UTC 2009

On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 04:18:26PM +0400, Dmitry V. Levin wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 11, 2009 at 04:31:38PM -0700, Roland McGrath wrote:
> > [...]  Are we about ready to go now?
>
> Yes, everything looks OK, except build failure on Debian sparc.

With help of Mike and Frederik, this problem should be fixed in HEAD now.
That is, we hopefully have no more release stopper issues.

I've just built and tested strace from HEAD on x86 and x86-64.
Looks like there are no regressions.  It would be good to ensure that
all other supported architectures are also OK.