[OT] sydbox and ia64

Ali Polatel polatel at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 10:09:51 UTC 2009

Hello everyone,
As the title mentions this is offtopic for the channel but i don't know
what else to do so i'm writing a mail here. If you don't like reading
offtopic, please stop reading at this very point. :)

sydbox is a ptrace based sandbox application that mainly depends on
strace. I'm having difficulties porting it to ia64. Would any of you be
kind enough to have a look at the code and tell me what i'm doing wrong?
The main problem is trace_get_string() returns garbage.

The code is here:
http://github.com/alip/sydbox/blob/ia64/src/trace.c

P.S: I apologize again for posting offtopic to the list but as i said
i've been trying to figure this out for a long time and i didn't know
what else to do.

--
Regards,
Ali Polatel