moved to git

Roland McGrath roland at redhat.com
Tue Jul 7 22:06:35 UTC 2009

> Is there any git post-receive hooks enabled?

I don't think so.  I'm not very clear on what options/constraints there are
for scripts on the sourceforge servers.  You can fiddle the server repo
manually including hooks/ or whatnot via their clunky adminrepo thingy.
I imagine if you put common sorts of scripts there they will work fine,
though I really have no idea what programs are accessible on the server, etc.
I assume it will have basic perl or whatnot (and git stuff) and be able to
send email originating from "whosshdhere at sourceforge.net" or something.

I've given you full admin privs on sourceforge.  Please go fiddle via their
interfaces and install whatever hooks you think are useful.  Post details
about what they do here, and I'm sure nobody will object.

Thanks,
Roland