git url changed

Roland McGrath roland at redhat.com
Tue Aug 25 19:44:30 UTC 2009

sourceforge has changed their git setup so that the old URLs do not work.
I editted .git/config in my checkout and changed:

	url = ssh://strace.git.sourceforge.net/gitroot/strace

to:

	url = ssh://strace.git.sourceforge.net/gitroot/strace/strace

to keep it working.

If we have any pointers to these URLs in files or web pages,
we should update them.  If so, it's probably better just to
change those to point at the top sourceforge project pages
where you can follow links to the git info.

Thanks,
Roland