quick strace release

Roland McGrath roland at redhat.com
Mon Aug 25 03:26:12 UTC 2008

Hi!  I plan to make a quick release strace-4.5.18 in the next couple of days.
There were some regressions in 4.5.17 and some other fixes in now.

I may put one or two more small things in from the backlog.  I won't merge
anything else in 4.5.18 unless there are patches posted here in the next
day or two that are in fully correct format with log and all, are tested
with current cvs, and look small and safe.

Please send debian/ updates for 4.5.18 ASAP if you have them.

Thanks,
Roland