Documentation about strace

Sérgio Durigan Júnior sergiodj at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Sat Aug 2 21:58:47 UTC 2008

Hello guys,

Part of my actual job is investigating strace functionality, specially
regarding the way it deals with system calls. Well, during the last 3
days I've been trying to search a good source of information about the
program (some PDF or plain text which explains how it works, etc), but
unfortunately I was unable to find anything.

My question is simple: does any of you know where can I get this
documentation? It doesn't need to be made by an official developer, of
course :-).

Well, I think that's it for now. Thanks in advance!

P.S.: I know some of you will tell me to read the source, and for those
I have to say: I'm already doing that. I just want another source of
knowledge in order to do things quicker! :-)

--
Sérgio Durigan Júnior
Linux on Power Toolchain - Software Engineer