Moving the mailing list (project?) to a different hosting site?

Roland McGrath roland at redhat.com
Fri Aug 10 20:43:21 UTC 2007

You mean savannah.nongnu.org, since strace is not a GNU project.

I still don't care where the mailing list is hosted.  I also don't care
where the repository is hosted, but I don't think there is any adequate
reason to change from CVS, nor even any particular need to change from
sourceforge.  (Please no generic SCM arguments.  strace is a tiny project.)
The repository and mailing list don't necessarily have to be at the same place.

Thanks,
Roland