Moving the mailing list (project?) to a different hosting site?

Roland McGrath roland at redhat.com
Tue Aug 7 01:30:26 UTC 2007

> getting unsubscribed twice a week from this list, also its web archive is not
> much comfortable/usable.

It happens to me too.

> Was it considered to move this mailing list (project?) to a different site,
> like Savannah? (Savannah is using Mailman/Pipermail for the mails.)

I never thought about it.  strace was hosted on sourceforge long before I
took over its maintenance.  I don't have any special opinions about it.
Anywhere with usable cvs and mailing list hosting will work for me, and I
don't intend to start using any other aspects of a project-hosting service.

Thanks,
Roland