strace annotator

steve houseman steve at houseman.demon.co.uk
Fri Dec 20 04:33:04 UTC 2002

Hello guys,

This is just to let you know that I have an strace annotator at

http://www.houseman.demon.co.uk/stan4.tgz

about 120k without the exe, under gpl, in simple C++, developed on
i386 linux. A description is on the web site.

I did send an email to Wichert back in aug but heard zilch.
I've since discovered this mailing list, so I'm posting it here
just in case any one else might find it of interest .... I'm
giving up advertising it after this  :-) .

To cleanly track passed fd's , it needs a small patch to strace net.c
which would be useful anyway. This patch is a bit crude but is included
in the .tgz file (I have never submitted a patch before so it would
need a lookover before officially using ... and there may be a better
way of presenting the info).

Cheers,

Steve Houseman

--

currently  :                     | for strace, an annotator see -
steve at houseman demon co uk    | http://www.houseman.demon.co.uk/