strace coredump on FreeBSD

Michal Ludvig michal-linux at logix.cz
Sun Dec 15 05:29:05 UTC 2002

On Wed, 11 Dec 2002, Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai wrote:

> [...]
> I am trying the CVS version now.  Ok, this one works.  Could you guys
> PLEASE release a new strace?  4.4 is old and obviously has issues on
> newer FreeBSD's.

Good question I think... What about releasing a new strace? CVS differs
very much from the last official strace. Let's wait until Roland applies
all his patches and give out a release candidat then. If noone complains
then make an official 4.5 (or 5.0?) in two weeks or so. Comments? Wichert?

Michal Ludvig