Problems regenerating ioctlent.sh on UnixWare

Wichert Akkerman wichert at wiggy.net
Sat Oct 27 06:24:01 UTC 2001

Previously John Hughes wrote:
> On UnixWare I can't rebuild ioctlent.sh because some #defines are inside
> #ifdef blocks:

Can you try to use the ioctlent.sh approach that Linux uses and
see if that improves things? That uses sed to find the ioctls and
does not rely on compiling a file that tries to include all
possible kernel headers. Getting the regular expressions correctly
is somewhat messy, but the end result is a lot more robust.

Wichert.