patch to make current strace CVS compile on Solaris 2.6

Benjamin Rutt rutt+news at cis.ohio-state.edu
Wed Oct 24 07:40:08 UTC 2001

"John Hughes" <john at calva.com> writes:

> I don't get it.  The stropts.h and sys/tihdr.h files are already in the
> list.

[...]

> What good does checking for them again do?

I am very sorry for the noise.  I think I noticed that those entries
weren't in 4.4, so I went to CVS and must have searched incorrectly
for those entries in configure.in.  Now that I've got everything
straightened out, the CVS version is working great on Solaris.  So,
I'll take this moment to try and save face and thank the strace
developers for a great application.  It looks like it will serve our
needs nicely for a university research project.

Feeling stupid,
--
Benjamin Rutt <rutt+news at cis.ohio-state.edu>