CVS Commit of 'strace ChangeLog'

Ganesan Rajagopal rganesan at myrealbox.com
Wed Mar 21 04:21:03 UTC 2001

> Previously Ganesan Rajagopal wrote:
>> Can you include, the following patch that I sent earlier for tracing
>> (sortof) multi-threaded programs.

> Hmm, I think I missed that patch earlier, sorry about that.

No problems. I'll forward you the original mails I sent on this topic.

> It needs to be slightly different though: if you include sys/wait.h you
> already get __WALL and __WCLONE, so hardcoding them shouldn't be needed.

The file is already including sys/wait.h. However, __WALL isn't defined if
you use the 2.2.x kernels. You don't even get __WCLONE if you use some older
Linux 2.2.x kernels (x < 14 I think). That's why I put the flags inside
#ifndef.

Ganesan

--
R. Ganesan (rganesan at novell.com)       | Ph: 91-80-5731856 Ext: 2149
Novell India Development Center.       | #include <std_disclaimer.h>