strace-cvs, patches for UW7

John Hughes john at Calva.COM
Thu Mar 1 16:43:10 UTC 2001

1. make strace-cvs compile again on UW7

2. make pr_syscall available on UW.  (pr_why only contains syscall
   number if pr_what is syscall entry.  If we do strace -p then
   we get "sleeping" in pr_what and nothing interesting in pr_why
   for the 1st syscall.  pr_syscall, however, contains the real
   syscall.  I've also cleaned up the #ifdef stuff a bit.  Maybe
   my use of #elif is controversial?)

3. Clean up the unimplemented syscalls for UnixWare, making it look
   more like it should.  (i.e. dummy sys_xxx things instead of
   just bunging printargs in the table).  Some minor improvements,
   for example we can do sleep(...) like alarm(...), fork1 and
   forkall look just like fork, we can do settimeofday...

--
John Hughes <john at Calva.COM>,
        CalvaEDI SA.                            Tel: +33-1-4313-3131